Key Amy Bramuchi criminal case hearing:
Wednesday, October 28, 9:30am, Fulton County Superior Court,
Courtroom 5D, Judge Alfred Dempsey Jr. presiding.
If it happened to Amy it can happen to YOU!
- Can police break into your home without any type of warrant?
- Can they refuse to leave after you call 911 and repeatedly order them out of your house?
- Can they demand that you be assessed by a medic against your will in your own home?
- Can they attempt to kidnap you if you have never been convicted or any crime or even been accused of physically harming someone?
- Can they shoot you if you retreat into your bedroom and refuse to comply?
This happened in Alpharetta Ga. on September 25, 2013 to Amy Bramuchi! But there is more!
- 18 months later on April 14, 2014, a Fulton Co. Asst. Dist. Attorney charged Amy with 4 felonies in the police attack against her
- On June 16, 2015 a Fulton County Court prohibited Amy from publishing information about her case on social media in direct violation of her 1st Amendment rights.
- On July 10, 2015 Amy was jailed without bond despite never being convicted of a crime or physically harming anyone.
This may sound like something that would occur in Nazi Germany or under Soviet Union communism but it actually happened only a few miles from where YOU live! Please join us Wednesday October 28 at 9am in Fulton County Superior Courtroom 5D