VoterGA, State Legislator File Petition to Ban Dominion Voting System in Georgia
On May 21st we received approval to inspect Fulton Co. mail-in ballots that have been in question since the Nov. 14th and 15th hand count audit of the Nov. 3rd Presidential election results. But now high- powered Fulton Co. lawyers retained at Fulton Co. taxpayer expense will make a last ditch “Hail Mary” effort to stop us and oppose election transparency similar to recent efforts by the Secretary of State and Attorney General. We need your continued financial help to defeat them legally and perform the visual and forensic inspection Georgians must have to assure confidence in our elections. Please donate to our cause to help save American elections and the integrity of our government.
Courtroom #Nydeo courtesy of Nydia Tisdale. WebEx recordings courtesy of Ted Metz.
PUBLIC BALLOTS, BALLOT IMAGES AND VOTING SYSTEM IMAGE LANGUAGE
Despite some claims to the contrary, there is significant evidence of fraud in the 2020 Georgia Presidential Election. We must make ballots, ballot images and voting system images publicly available. Here is a letter you can send to the legislators. Here is a letter you can send to the Senate Ethics Committee which is hearing the HB531 omnibus bill this week. Here are the code changes they can make.
AVIVA SINGS OUT & EXPLAINS BALLOT TRANSPARENCY TO GEORGIA LEGISLATORS Special thanks to Aviva for helping us pass a new public ballot image law with her Election Integrity Song – Senate Ethics Hearing – March 15, 2021
WHAT’S WRONG WITH DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS?
GEORGIA’S NEW DOMINION VOTING SYSTEM HAS BEEN FOUND BY THE U.S. DISTRICT COURT TO VIOLATE STATE LAW
Read Page 81 and 82 in Judge Totenberg’s 10-11-20 Order
U.S. DISTRICT COURT FINDS SECRETARY OF STATE’S OFFICE “NOT CREDIBLE”
Read Page 70 in Judge Totenberg’s 08-15-19 Order
WHAT’S WRONG WITH GEORGIA’S NEW VOTING SYSTEM AND PROCEDURES?
Did you know?
- Georgia election results cannot ensure accuracy because the new (Ballot Marking Device System (BMD) voting system will tabulate votes hidden in bar codes the voter cannot read or verify.
- Georgia counties are not required to audit State Senate, State House, County Commission, Judicial, Non-partisan or Municipal elections and have no plans to do so.
- Recount accuracy cannot be confirmed because SEB procedures call for a recount to accumulate votes hidden in bar codes and ignore the vote selections that the voter verified.
- Georgia is attempting to implement Risk Limiting Audits when the inventor of those procedures has already written Georgia officials to explain that the procedures cannot be used to meaningfully audit BMDs.
- Counties cannot ensure the security of BMD ballots or election files received from the state and nearly all national cybersecurity experts flatly state BMDs are insecure and easily hacked.
- Georgia has not stopped the high risk practice of having contractors build electronic ballots at home and transfer them through the public internet to an SOS server as explained in U.S. District court testimony.
- The BMDs produce small paper summaries with only selected candidates and no referendum language despite scientific conclusions they are “unauditable” and “virtually useless for verifying voter intent”
- Voter privacy cannot be maintained when the new BMD screens are so large and unprotected that voter selections can be seen from across the room 25 feet away.
- Nothing has been done to mitigate security risks for dozens of unmitigated vulnerabilities in the SOS public server and the voter registration system as identified by Fortalice in U.S. District court testimony.
- State election officials previously refused to investigate how 120,000 votes were lost in the 2018 Lt. Gov. race and refused to perform a forensic assessment when the state ballot builder server at KSU was found to have long been exposed to the internet in 2017.
- Taxpayers incurred a 20 year bond to buy the new BMD system that vendors say only has a ten year shelf life.
- State and counties paying $100 million more over 10 years than Hand Marked Paper Ballot and Ballot on Demand systems that experts contend more verifiable, auditable and secure.
- Georgia implemented the same Dominion bar coded voting system that the state of Texas rejected and the state of Colorado announced they will ban as of this year.
GEORGIA ELECTION PROCEDURES HAVE BEEN RANKED AS THE WORST IN THE COUNTRY FOR CANDIDATE BALLOT ACCESS AS WELL AS VOTING SYSTEM RELIABILITY AND RECOUNT PREPAREDNESS – HERE’S MORE:
50 Reasons to Eliminate Georgia’s Unfair Candidate Petitioning Requirements
COVID-19 ELECTION ALERT: