We cannot conduct a legitimate 2022 election without acknowledging and correcting the problems with the 2020 election.
Send a petition to the Governor, Attorney General and your legislators automatically in minutes to explain why we need it
Printable Georgia Election Audit Petition w/ QR Code link to Online Petition.
WHO HAS CONSTITUTIONAL AND LEGAL AUTHORITY TO CONDUCT AN AUDIT?
Governor – GA Constitution Art. V, Sec. 2, Para. 2 – “The Governor shall take care that the laws are faithfully executed and shall be the conservator of the peace throughout the state’.”
Attorney General – O.C.G.A. § 45-15-17 – “(a) The Attorney General, as head of the Department of Law and as chief legal officer of the state, is authorized to institute and conduct investigations at any time into the affairs of the state; or of any department, board, bureau, commission, institution, authority, instrumentality, retirement system, or other agency of the state;”
Senate Ethics Committee – O.C.G.A. § 28-1-16 – “(a) If the Committee on Ethics of the Senate or House of Representatives determines that the effective functioning of the committee requires the issuance of compulsory process to secure the attendance of a witness or the production of documents and materials, or if a person whose conduct is called into question in an investigation or other proceeding requests the issuance of such compulsory process, the chairperson or acting chairperson shall make application in writing to the presiding judge of the Superior Court of Fulton County for the issuance of an appropriate subpoena.”
House Ethics Committee – O.C.G.A. § 28-1-16 – Same text as above for Senate Ethics Committee.
Secretary of State – O.C.G.A. § 45-13-20 = “(16) To perform all other duties which are required of him by law or which necessarily attach to his office.”
- The U.S. District Court found on Oct 11th, 2020 the Dominion Voting System that was used in the November 2020 election is unverifiable to the voter and in violation of two Georgia statues
- There are six sworn affidavits of counterfeit mail-in ballots in Fulton Co. election results scaling into the tens of thousands
- State Farm Arena video shows at least four violations of Georgia election law
- Approximately 43,000 DeKalb Co. drop box ballots have no chain of custody forms to authenticate them
- Tru-Vote Geo tracking showed evidence of ballot harvesting teams driving repeatedly to drop boxes in Fulton and DeKalb
- All 350,000+ original in-person ballot images in Fulton are missing in violation of federal, state retention law
- All 393,000+ original ballot images in Cobb are missing in violation of federal, state retention law
- At least 17,720 certified in person recount votes have no ballot images in Fulton
- 18,325 voters had vacant residential addresses according to U.S. Post Office
- 904 voters were registered at a P.O. Box address, which is illegal
- All or large parts of 2,000,000 original ballot images from 70+ Georgia counties are missing
- Failure to make mandatory check of ballot envelope signature to signature on file resulted in a 2020 absentee ballot rejection rate drop from 3.47% (in 2018) to 0.34%, which translates to the acceptance and inclusion of approximately 4,400 dubious Fulton County mail-in ballots
- The U.S. District Court found Secretary of State’s office “not credible” on August 16th, 2019 [pg. 70]
- A report compiled by Matt Braynard and his team at Look Ahead America provided specific, verifiable evidence that likely illegal ballots exceed the margin of victory in the Presidential race
- Statistical abnormalities identified in many GA counties by former Army Intelligence Captain, Seth Keschel, show that it is implausible that the election results are correct.
Here is a humorous attempt to reach the uninformed masses based on Georgia Election Integrity facts. The billboard campaign video: features “Raffy the Wolf” in sheep’s clothing from the AuditGAnow.com billboard campaign:
See our Studies tab to find out what the Arizona audit found