We cannot conduct a legitimate 2022 election without acknowledging and correcting the problems with the 2020 election.
Send a petition to the Governor, Attorney General and your legislators automatically in minutes to explain why we need it
Printable Georgia Election Audit Petition w/ QR Code link to Online Petition.
WHO HAS CONSTITUTIONAL AND LEGAL AUTHORITY TO CONDUCT AN AUDIT?
Governor – GA Constitution Art. V, Sec. 2, Para. 2 – “The Governor shall take care that the laws are faithfully executed and shall be the conservator of the peace throughout the state’.”
Attorney General – O.C.G.A. § 45-15-17 – “(a) The Attorney General, as head of the Department of Law and as chief legal officer of the state, is authorized to institute and conduct investigations at any time into the affairs of the state; or of any department, board, bureau, commission, institution, authority, instrumentality, retirement system, or other agency of the state;”
Senate Ethics Committee – O.C.G.A. § 28-1-16 – “(a) If the Committee on Ethics of the Senate or House of Representatives determines that the effective functioning of the committee requires the issuance of compulsory process to secure the attendance of a witness or the production of documents and materials, or if a person whose conduct is called into question in an investigation or other proceeding requests the issuance of such compulsory process, the chairperson or acting chairperson shall make application in writing to the presiding judge of the Superior Court of Fulton County for the issuance of an appropriate subpoena.”
House Ethics Committee – O.C.G.A. § 28-1-16 – Same text as above for Senate Ethics Committee.
Secretary of State – O.C.G.A. § 45-13-20 = “(16) To perform all other duties which are required of him by law or which necessarily attach to his office.”
- The U.S. District Court found on Oct 11th, 2020 the Dominion Voting System that was used in the November 2020 election is unverifiable to the voter and in violation of two Georgia statues
- There are six sworn affidavits of counterfeit mail-in ballots in Fulton Co. election results scaling into the tens of thousands
- State Farm Arena video shows at least four violations of Georgia election law
- Approximately 43,000 DeKalb Co. drop box ballots have no chain of custody forms to authenticate them
- Tru-Vote Geo tracking showed evidence of ballot harvesting teams driving repeatedly to drop boxes in Fulton and DeKalb
- All 350,000+ original in-person ballot images in Fulton are missing in violation of federal, state retention law
- All 393,000+ original ballot images in Cobb are missing in violation of federal, state retention law
- At least 17,720 certified in person recount votes have no ballot images in Fulton
- 18,325 voters had vacant residential addresses according to U.S. Post Office
- 904 voters were registered at a P.O. Box address, which is illegal
- All or large parts of 2,000,000 original ballot images from 70+ Georgia counties are missing
- Failure to make mandatory check of ballot envelope signature to signature on file resulted in a 2020 absentee ballot rejection rate drop from 3.47% (in 2018) to 0.34%, which translates to the acceptance and inclusion of approximately 4,400 dubious Fulton County mail-in ballots
- The U.S. District Court found Secretary of State’s office “not credible” on August 16th, 2019 [pg. 70]
- A report compiled by Matt Braynard and his team at Look Ahead America provided specific, verifiable evidence that likely illegal ballots exceed the margin of victory in the Presidential race
- Statistical abnormalities identified in many GA counties by former Army Intelligence Captain, Seth Keschel, show that it is implausible that the election results are correct.
Here is a humorous attempt to reach the uninformed masses based on Georgia Election Integrity facts. The billboard campaign video: features “Raffy the Wolf” in sheep’s clothing from the AuditGAnow.com billboard campaign:
See our Studies tab to find out what the Arizona audit found
VoterGA, State Legislator File Petition to Ban Dominion Voting System in Georgia
A tribute to our local volunteers and nationwide donors.
The good news in the recently completed General Assembly session is that we were successful at stopping Brad Raffensperger’s attempt to lift the ban on private money and eliminate non-partisan poll watching. The bad news is that Gov. Brian Kemp and Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan blocked the SB89 election integrity bill just before it became law.
SB89, an election integrity bill that made ballots public records came within minutes of passage on Sine Die but Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan refused to give it a vote even though it would have passed with unanimous Republican majority support. VoterGA established that Duncan acted on behalf of his friend Gov. Brian Kemp. Here is our letter to Lt. Gov. Duncan. See the latest press release on the Press Release tab or click the picture. Several Senators also voted with Duncan to prevent SB89 from getting a simple vote to accept the House changes. Read the story.
WHAT’S WRONG WITH DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS?
GEORGIA’S NEW DOMINION VOTING SYSTEM HAS BEEN FOUND BY THE U.S. DISTRICT COURT TO VIOLATE STATE LAW
Read Page 81 and 82 in Judge Totenberg’s 10-11-20 Order
U.S. DISTRICT COURT FINDS SECRETARY OF STATE’S OFFICE “NOT CREDIBLE”
Read Page 70 in Judge Totenberg’s 08-15-19 Order
WHAT’S WRONG WITH GEORGIA’S NEW VOTING SYSTEM AND PROCEDURES?
Did you know?
- Georgia election results cannot ensure accuracy because the new (Ballot Marking Device System (BMD) voting system will tabulate votes hidden in bar codes the voter cannot read or verify.
- Georgia counties are not required to audit State Senate, State House, County Commission, Judicial, Non-partisan or Municipal elections and have no plans to do so.
- Recount accuracy cannot be confirmed because SEB procedures call for a recount to accumulate votes hidden in bar codes and ignore the vote selections that the voter verified.
- Georgia is attempting to implement Risk Limiting Audits when the inventor of those procedures has already written Georgia officials to explain that the procedures cannot be used to meaningfully audit BMDs.
- Counties cannot ensure the security of BMD ballots or election files received from the state and nearly all national cybersecurity experts flatly state BMDs are insecure and easily hacked.
- Georgia has not stopped the high risk practice of having contractors build electronic ballots at home and transfer them through the public internet to an SOS server as explained in U.S. District court testimony.
- The BMDs produce small paper summaries with only selected candidates and no referendum language despite scientific conclusions they are “unauditable” and “virtually useless for verifying voter intent”
- Voter privacy cannot be maintained when the new BMD screens are so large and unprotected that voter selections can be seen from across the room 25 feet away.
- Nothing has been done to mitigate security risks for dozens of unmitigated vulnerabilities in the SOS public server and the voter registration system as identified by Fortalice in U.S. District court testimony.
- State election officials previously refused to investigate how 120,000 votes were lost in the 2018 Lt. Gov. race and refused to perform a forensic assessment when the state ballot builder server at KSU was found to have long been exposed to the internet in 2017.
- Taxpayers incurred a 20 year bond to buy the new BMD system that vendors say only has a ten year shelf life.
- State and counties paying $100 million more over 10 years than Hand Marked Paper Ballot and Ballot on Demand systems that experts contend more verifiable, auditable and secure.
- Georgia implemented the same Dominion bar coded voting system that the state of Texas rejected and the state of Colorado announced they will ban as of this year.
GEORGIA ELECTION PROCEDURES HAVE BEEN RANKED AS THE WORST IN THE COUNTRY FOR CANDIDATE BALLOT ACCESS AS WELL AS VOTING SYSTEM RELIABILITY AND RECOUNT PREPAREDNESS – HERE’S MORE:
50 Reasons to Eliminate Georgia’s Unfair Candidate Petitioning Requirements
VOTE FROM HOME BY MAIL